DIAMOND OPEN 10-BALL PRO PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP
General Rules and Information
Frank Del Pizzo & Doug Ennis
- 10-Ball, races to 10
- Double Elimination, Final 16 Single Elimination
- Final 16 play races to 13, Single Elimination
- Final 8 players from Winner's bracket will play final 8 from Loser's bracket
- Open to all players, men and women
- Rack your own; 10-ball does not count on the break
- Rotate Break
- Push out after the break
- Foul on all balls
- 3 fouls in a row results in loss of game. Players must notify their opponent when they are on 2 fouls.
- No call shots
- One foul results in ball-in-hand
- If a player accidentally touches a ball, their opponent will have the option to leave ball as-is or put back where he/she thinks it was.
If you have a question that is not covered above, feel free to send us an email or call (609)652-6116CLICK HERE to REGISTER TO PLAY
Want to play in both Pro Events?
The 10-Ball Professional Players Championship will start Thursday; all players will play at least twice since it's double elimination and we'll be using 16 tables.
The Open One-Pocket Professional Players Championship event will start Friday at noon. There is a chance that match times will overlap - it just depends on match times and your performance in each event.
Unfortunately, we do not have the time and space to hold up matches in one event while allowing a player to finish in another event. If a conflict should arise, you will have to choose one event to continue in and one match to forfeit.
You can wait and decide if you want to play the One-Pocket event after Thursday if you prefer. We will take entries on-site for the One-Pocket event at the Player's Meeting Friday morning at 11am.